Thursday, 24 August 2017

#1 Night Thoughts



I’m sorry, but I got no time for someone who asks for advice but end up turning down the advisor. If you can’t accept advices.. Now you listen. 

Go ambik wudhu’ and pray. Raise your hands and make dua. Repair our relationship with The Creator. InshaaAllah, He will mend our bond with people. Sometimes people aren’t really helping. 
I mean, they can be there and they can always help to listen but it’s better if we seek Him first and tell Him everything what bothers us, what worry us, what make us uneasy, when we feel down and ask Him to strengthen our heart and guide us.

It’s not that I’m mad, no. I don’t want you to go astray and tell everyone on social media the negativities. Tak best sedih-sedih pastu jangkitkan orang lain tak best. There are thousand reasons to be happy. Kemonlah, look around. How you can already reached this stage? Mayyn. Life is never easy, if it’s easy then it is not life. Chill. Pegi beli fav kopi blended kau tu or anything you love. Buy foods. Food will never let you down. *this is actually always working on me hahah*
kbai

No comments:

Post a Comment

Treat me as how you want me to treat you.

Thanks ,

Jazakallah ,