Wednesday 16 May 2018

Embarrassing yet a memorable moment!

halu everyonee
gonna be a quick update, i promised!
actually this week is the final week for student like me lah kan, and tonight english class will be the last class for this semester yeayy alhamdulillah please give an A sir!

frankly speaking, my english lecturer for this sem is the best english lecturer i have known in my life because he is cool and bapak sempoi ah
so we gedik-gedik managed to take pictures with him for memories, he's in the black shirt okayXD

fyi, he's Bruneian k? SAME sir SAME, my race is Brunei too high five!


right after we took pictures, guess what? i was reaching my bag and my friend beside me was standing there and i hit one of her side and then i fell down tepi stage in a slow motion macam pokok kelapa kena tebang jatuh slow motion gila tak malu weii maluuuu T.T
i want to shout so bad so loud that im ashamed of myself jatuh depan lecturer depan orang yang saya minat kahkahkah XD
nak gelakkan diri sendiri tapi dalam masa yang sama nak nangis sebab first time jatuh depan orang wkwkw

my gosh, what can i say? im speechless and repeat imagining the scene over and over again please help me to forget these thoughts im cryingg hahahah T_T
oyemgee what am i doing? i should continue doing assignments
gedbye everyone
au revoir!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Treat me as how you want me to treat you.

Thanks ,

Jazakallah ,