Friday 26 July 2019

Road to Degree #1

The last post was in last year :p
It's okay i will only post whenever i feel i want to.
Many things were keeping me busy and i bet it'll continue until inshaAllah next year. at least until the end of next year. huhu

There are so many things that i wanna share but i bet, time wont allows me to. oh Gosh, it's good to have a blog, where people can barely watch you and you dont care if people are not watching, it's a good thing. I mean, i have diary/journal books but i failed to keep myself discipline with it. 

Being someone with limited social media has given a great effect on me. especially for my peace. It's true. I have no basic social networking such Twitter and Instagram. I had them and already terminate all of them accept Facebook which i rarely use. I do not regret the decision i made, i was grateful because i did it. Im freeing myself from those for almost a year now. Yes, i remember the feeling when i decided it at first. I felt terrified, bored and almost fell to recreate them back and, no. Im not going to create them again until i dai. wkwkw

I am actually in the middle of semester break, im still busy with my final year project. Im going back to U next week. oh yes, in the middle of sem break, im going to continue my life as a final year student. WAIT. I did join an organisation which works under our program to gain funds and to buy tickets to Japan. I think we're going to do Industrial Training in Japan! InshaaAllah, aamiin. That's why i told ya that im keeping myself busy. I dont even have time to find boyfriend :p

dont have any idea to write, goodbye pipel!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Treat me as how you want me to treat you.

Thanks ,

Jazakallah ,